Register to visit us below!
Through Eventbrite below, reserve your date to visit us for free! Reservations are required. This allows the Brooklyn Navy Yard to easily scan your reservation at the gate. All reservations can be made the same day, even minutes before you arrive! This process is new to 2017, and we're excited to make our rooftop easily accessible for everyone. Reservations can be made up to a week in advanced. If you are interested in hosting a private event, please contact us here.
Reservation Policy & Rooftop Rules:
- No kids
- No dogs or pets
- The reservation allows you to visit us anytime during our open hours. You don't have to arrive right at 12 pm or 4 pm as is stated on your reservation confirmation. (Saturday's are the exception when we have two separate reservation periods)
- People are allowed to bring food to the rooftop as long as they clean up after themselves.
- No outside alcohol is permitted!
- NO SMOKING ON THE ROOFTOP!
- If anything is thrown off the rooftop, that person will be asked to leave immediately. This refers to trash, olives pits, anything.
Please enter the Navy Yard at the Sands St & Navy St Gate Entrance (299 Sands St).
This is a 21+ Establishment